MoP® (Management of Portfolios) Foundation and Practitioner Training Course
The MoP® (Management of Portfolios) guidance provides senior executives and practitioners responsible for planning and implementing change, with a set of principles, techniques and practices to introduce or re-energize portfolio management.
Benefits of MoP®:
- Ensure the projects and programmes provide the greatest financial benefits and contribution to strategic objectives.
- Remove redundant or duplicate programmes and projects.
- Manage resources more effectively.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and corporate governance.
- Achieve the best return from the total investment in change programmes and projects.
- Improve engagement and communication between relevant stakeholders, in understanding and meeting organizational needs and expectations and in communicating strategic objectives.
- Identify and prioritize the various initiatives, such as programmes or projects within the portfolio.
This course is designed for those involved in arange of formal and informal portfolio management roles encompassing investment decision making, project and programme delivery, and benefits realization. It is relevant to all those involved in the selection and delivery of business change initiatives including: members of Management Boards and Directors of Change; Senior Responsible Owners (SROs); Portfolio, Programme, Project, Business Change and Benefits managers; and business case writers and project appraisers.
- Instructor-led, 5-day intensive MoP® Foundation and Practitioner training program.
- Material and discussion language will be in English.
- Get MoP® Foundation certified at the end of the 3rd day of training.
- Get MoP® Practitioner certified at the end of the 5th day of training.
MoP® Foundation – Exam Format
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 marks available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
MoP® Practitioner – Exam Format
- Objective testing format
- Four questions per paper with 20 marks available per question – all question items will be worth one mark, making the total number of marks available per paper 80
- Three hours allowed Open book exam (MoP® guide only)
- 40 marks required (out of 80 available) to pass – 50%
MoP® Training Course Outline
- Nature of MoP®
- The strategic and organizational context
- Five principles of Portfolio Management
1. Senior Management Commitment
2. Governance Alignment
3. Strategy Alignment
4. Portfolio Office
5. Energized Change Culture
- The portfolio definition cycle 5 processes
- The portfolio delivery cycle 7 processes
1. Management Control
2. Benefits Management
3. Financial Management
4. Risk Management
5. Stakeholder Engagement
6. Organizational Governance
7. Resource Management
MoP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Used under licence of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Training Schedule for MoP® Course
|City||Date||Duration||Time||Language||Original Price||Special Offer Price||Venue||Registration|
|Khobar||02 Nov 2017 - 11 Nov 2017||5 Days||Foundation: Thursday 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Friday 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM Saturday 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM -
Practitioner: Friday 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM Saturday 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
|English||SAR 7,500||SAR 7,500||TBD||Register|