MoV® Foundation and Practitioner Training Course
MoV® provides essential guidance on the most efficient use of resources to maximize the benefits ‘from portfolios’, ‘programmes’ and ‘projects’. MoV® combines a set of principles, processes and techniques.
Benefits of MoV®
- Proposes a definition of value that embraces both monetary and non-monetary benefits
- Provides a method, supported by techniques for allocating funds as effectively as possible
- Allows you to increase the value you deliver and make better use of resources
- Highlights the best way to respond to both external and internal influences
This course is designed for three groups of people:
- Management and staff in an organization wishing to acquire an understanding of MoV®, whether MoV® is embedded in their organization or not.
- The PPM community, for whom the guide is aimed at those involved in directing, managing, supporting and delivering portfolios, programmes and projects. This includes Senior Management, Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers and Project and Programme Office staff and their sponsors.
- Those who apply the methods in other PPM guides to build on and enhance the activities to maximize value and delivery of benefits.
- Instructor-led, 5-day intensive MoV® Foundation and Practitioner training program.
- Material and discussion language will be in English.
- Get MoV® Foundation certified at the end of the 3rd day of training.
- Get MoV® Practitioner certified at the end of the 5th day of training.
MoV® Foundation – Exam Format
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
MoV® Practitioner – Exam Format
- Objective testing format
- Eight questions per paper with 10 marks available per question – all question items will be worth one mark, making the total number of marks available per paper 80
- Two and a half hours’ duration
- 40 marks required (out of 80 available) to pass – 50%
- Open book exam (MoV® guide only)
MoV® Training Course Outline
- Introduction to MoV®
- MoV® 7 Principles
1. Align with organizational objectives
2. Focus on functions and required outcomes
3. Balance the variables to maximize value
4. Apply MoV® through out the investment decision Image not available
5. Taylor MoV® activity to suit the subject
6. Learn from experience and improve
7. Assign clear roles and responsibilities and build a supportive culture
- MoV® 7 Processes
1. Frame the programme of project
2. Gather Information
3. Analyse Information
4. Process Information
5. Evaluate and Select
6. Develop Value-Improving Proposals (VIPs)
7. Develop Value-Improving Proposals (VIPs)
- Exercise in Function Analysis
- Approach to Implementation
- Exercise, Revision, Sample Exam
- Foundation Exam (End of day three)
MoV® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Used under licence of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Training Schedule for MoV® Course
|City||Date||Duration||Time||Language||Original Price||Special Offer Price||Venue||Registration|
|Riyadh||07 Dec 2017 - 16 Dec 2017||5 Days||Foundation: Thursday 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Friday 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM Saturday 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM -
Practitioner: Friday 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM Saturday 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
|English||SAR 7,500||SAR 7,500||TBD||Register|