MSP® Foundation and Practitioner Training Course
Become a better program manager
Once you are MSP® training course (Foundation and Practitioner) certified, you will know how to manage programs effectively by implementing a globally-recognized methodology.
Project yourself as a global professional
For potential recruiters, the globally-accepted MSP® Foundation and Practitioner certifications distinguish your resume and showcase your commitment to building your program management knowledge.
MSP® is a common language for effective program management and knowledge of this framework will ensure that you are on the same page as other program managers in your organization and are able to work as a key member of a team.
Widely applicable knowledge
MSP® is a flexible program management approach and can be adapted to suit the specific requirements of an organization. Knowledge of this approach is applicable across industries and geographies where your career may take you.
MSP® training course is designed for organizations in the public and private sectors around the world, this methodology facilitates effective program management by: delivering change, aligning the project with business strategy, encouraging senior management support, attaining better co-ordination and control, streamlining transition of business operations, and bringing about tangible business benefits. As an MSP® certified program manager, you can make a significant contribution to program management in your organization and expand the scope of your career. MSP® Foundation is the entry-level credential to build knowledge of this framework. MSP® Practitioner is the second-level certification.
- Instructor-led, 5-day intensive MSP® Foundation and Practitioner training program.
- Material and discussion language will be in English.
- Get MSP® Foundation certified at the end of the 3rd day of training.
- Get MSP® Practitioner certified at the end of the 5th day of training.
MSP® Foundation – Exam Format
- Multiple choice questions
- 75 questions
- Five questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 marks available) – 50%
- 60 minutes duration
MSP® Practitioner – Exam Format
- Objective testing
- 80 questions
- 40 marks required to pass – 50%
- Two-and-a-half hours duration
MSP® Training Course Outline
- Principles of MSP®
- Governance Themes
- Leadership & Stakeholder Engagement
- Benefits Management
- Blueprint Design & Delivery
- Planning & Control
- Business Case
- Risk & Issue Management
- Quality & Assurance Management
- Transformational Flow
– Identifying a program
– Defining a program
– Identifying a program
– Managing the Tranches
– Delivering the capability
– Realizing the Benefits
– Closing a Program
MSP® is registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.