P3O® Foundation and Practitioner Training Course
The Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O)® Foundation certification is an entry-level credential in the P3O® guidance. Having a P3O® credential in your resume reveals your interest and knowledge of the key principles, methodologies, service tools, and techniques used in the P3O® guidance. You will be able to effectively contribute to the improvement of portfolio, program and project management within an organization.
The purpose of P3O® training course is to provide universally applicable guidance that will enable individuals and organizations to establish, develop and maintain appropriate business support structures.
The benefits of P3O® are as follows:
- Informed senior management decision making on factors including strategy, prioritization, risk management and optimization of resources in order to successfully deliver their business objectives (portfolio management).
- Identification and realization of business outcomes and benefits via programmes.
- Successful delivery of project outputs that enable benefits within time, cost and quality restraints.
P3O® training course is designed for seniors, project managers, experienced engineers who desire to increase their portfolio, program and project management skills within an organization. However, a tailored course can be designed based on the clients requirements.
- Instructor-led, 5-days intensive P3O® Foundation and Practitioner training program
- First 3 days, you will prepare for and take the P3O® Foundation exam
- Last 2 days, you will prepare for and take the P3O® Practitioner exam
- Material and discussion language will be in English
P3O® Foundation – Exam Format
- Multiple choice questions
- 75 questions – 70 live questions and five trial
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- 60 minutes duration
P3O® Practitioner – Exam Format
- Objective testing
- Four questions of 20 marks each – 80 marks in total
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- Two-and-a-half hours duration
P30® Foundation & Practitioner Training Course Outline
- Why have a P3O®?
- Models & Tailoring
- Implement & Re-Energize a P3O®
- Tools & Techniques
- Roles & Responsibilities
P3O® is registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.