P3O® Foundation and Practitioner Training Course
The Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O®) Foundation certification is an entry-level credential in the P3O guidance. Having a P3O credential in your resume reveals your interest and knowledge of the key principles, methodologies, service tools, and techniques used in the P3O guidance. You will be able to effectively contribute to the improvement of portfolio, program and project management within an organization.
The purpose of P3O training course is to provide universally applicable guidance that will enable individuals and organizations to establish, develop and maintain appropriate business support structures.
The benefits of P3O are as follows:
- Informed senior management decision making on factors including strategy, prioritization, risk management and optimization of resources in order to successfully deliver their business objectives (portfolio management).
- Identification and realization of business outcomes and benefits via programmes.
- Successful delivery of project outputs that enable benefits within time, cost and quality restraints.
P3O training course is designed for seniors, project managers, experienced engineers who desire to increase their portfolio, program and project management skills within an organization. However, a tailored course can be designed based on the clients requirements.
- Instructor-led, 5-days intensive P3O® Foundation and Practitioner training program
- First 3 days, you will prepare for and take the P3O® Foundation exam
- Last 2 days, you will prepare for and take the P3O® Practitioner exam
- Material and discussion language will be in English
P3O® Foundation – Exam Format
- Multiple choice questions
- 75 questions – 70 live questions and five trial
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- 60 minutes duration
P3O® Practitioner – Exam Format
- Objective testing
- Four questions of 20 marks each – 80 marks in total
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- Two-and-a-half hours duration
P30® Foundation & Practitioner Training Course Outline
- Why have a P3O?
- Models & Tailoring
- Implement & Re-Energize a P3O
- Tools & Techniques
- Roles & Responsibilities