Performance Management Training Course
Performance Management is considered one of the most important functions of Human Resources management, acquisition of necessary skills and practical experience in performance management is necessary for the success of operational and administrative plans in the organization. This training is designed to give participants the experience and skills and practical applications used in evaluating their subordinates and analyzing the causes of low performance and how to benefit from the outstanding levels of performance through familiarizing participants with the scientific methodologies for linking competencies and bonuses with performance and appreciating achievements and outstanding results.
- Provide participants with the necessary skills to plan performance through setting individual targets and choosing the level of behavioral competency.
- Familiarize participants with performance appraisal cycle and enable them from using performance appraisal and an effective tool for making administrative decision.
- Familiarize participants with the components and elements of the performance appraisal form
- Enable participants to develop templates for performance appraisal to measure the actual performance of employees.
Directors, department heads, supervisors, HR personnel, management development staff, personnel concerned with performance management.
- Instructor-led, 2-Days intensive Performance Management training program
- Material and discussion language will be in Arabic/ English
Performance Management Training Course Outline
Introduction to Performance Management
- Performance Management Definition
- Objectives of performance appraisal
- Basic principles for performance management systems
- Pillars of the system – objectives, competencies, behaviors
- Types of behavioral competencies followed in organizations
- The role of the employee and his direct manager
Performance Management System cycle
- Performance planning and goal setting
- Receiving feedback
- Interim review
- Annual performance evaluation
- Instructions for building effective performance appraisal system
- Guidelines for performance appraisal results review
- Exercises and practical applications
Operations related to the performance appraisal system
- Tuning and balancing proportions
- Complaints and grievances
- Identify performance related bonuses
- Management of low level performance
- Exercises and practical applications.