The PfMP® certification recognizes advanced experience, skill and performance necessary to manage and align a portfolio of projects and programs to realize organizational strategy and objectives. The Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)® signifies your advanced competency in the coordinated management of one or more portfolios to achieve strategic objectives.
Formal portfolio management is the most effective way to implement strategic initiatives because it bridges the gap between strategy and implementation. The Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)® signifies your advanced competency in the coordinated management of one or more portfolios to achieve strategic objectives. The PfMP® certification recognizes advanced experience, skill and performance necessary to manage and align a portfolio of projects and programs to realize organizational strategy and objectives.
PfMP® certification holders oversee the success of one or more portfolios, balance conflicting demands between programs and projects, and allocate resources based on organizational priorities and capacity. As portfolio management continues to grow and organizations adopt it to achieve strategic objectives, it becomes more important to have individuals competent in this area of practice. As employers demand portfolio managers who can support the strategic objectives of the organization, PfMP® certification holders will gain a distinct advantage in employment and promotional opportunities over their peers.
Executive or Senior-Level Practitioner, Program Managers, Project Managers, Chief Project Officers, Project Management Officers, Executive Managers.
- 20 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Material and Discussion Language will be in English.
Read more at Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)®
Exam & Certification
All applicants must possess a minimum of eight years of professional business experience AND
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 10,500 hours of portfolio management experience
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 6,000 hours of portfolio management experience
- Member: US$800.00
- Non-member: US$1,000.00
- Strategic Alignment – 25%
- Governance– 20%
- Portfolio Performance – 25%
- Portfolio Risk Management – 15%
- Communications Management – 15%
The PfMP® examination consists of 170 multiple-choice questions. Of the 170 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score but are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are randomly placed throughout the examination.
- No. of Scored Questions (150)
- No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions (20)
- Total Examination Questions (170)
- Allotted Examination Time (4 Hours)
- Exam will be from PearsonVUE
- Strategic Alignment
- Portfolio Performance
- Portfolio Risk Management
- Communications Management
No, the course fee includes the training fee only.
Yes, it's PMI certified.
Yes, if you have a group of six or more trainees, you can register as a group and choose the right time and place for you.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience