Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)® Training Course
Formal portfolio management is the most effective way to implement strategic initiatives because it bridges the gap between strategy and implementation.
The Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)® signifies your advanced competency in the coordinated management of one or more portfolios to achieve strategic objectives.
The PfMP® certification recognizes advanced experience, skill and performance necessary to manage and align a portfolio of projects and programs to realize organizational strategy and objectives.
PfMP® certification holders oversee the success of one or more portfolios, balance conflicting demands between programs and projects, and allocate resources based on organizational priorities and capacity.
As portfolio management continues to grow and organizations adopt it to achieve strategic objectives, it becomes more important to have individuals competent in this area of practice. As employers demand portfolio managers who can support the strategic objectives of the organization, PfMP® certification holders will gain a distinct advantage in employment and promotional opportunities over their peers.
Executive or Senior-Level Practitioner, Program Managers, Project Managers, Chief Project Officers, Project Management Officers, Executive Managers.
- Instructor-led, 5-Days intensive PfMP® training program
- Material and discussion language will be in English
All applicants must possess a minimum of eight years of professional business experience AND
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 10,500 hours of portfolio management experience
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 6,000 hours of portfolio management experience
- Member: US$800.00
- Non-member: US$1,000.00
The PfMP® examination consists of 170 multiple-choice questions. Of the 170 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score but are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are randomly placed throughout the examination.
- No. of Scored Questions (150)
- No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions (20)
- Total Examination Questions (170)
- Allotted Examination Time (4 Hours)
- Exam will be from Prometric
PfMP® Training Course Outline
- Port Introduction to Portfolio Management and its benefits
- folio Strategic Alignment
- Portfolio Governance
- Portfolio Performance
- Portfolio Risk Management
- Portfolio Communications Management
Read more at Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)®
PfMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Training Schedule for PfMP® Course
|City||Date||Duration||Time||Language||Price in SAR Including VAT||Special Offer Price||Venue||Registration|
|Riyadh||19 Mar 2018 - 23 Mar 2018||5 Days||4:30pm -
|Riyadh||07 Oct 2018 - 11 Oct 2018||5 Days||4:30pm -