The PgMP® certification recognizes advanced experience, skill and performance in the oversight of multiple, related projects and their resources aligned with an organizational objective. PgMP® certification holders oversee the success of a program — a way to group multiple, related projects to achieve benefits that may not be realized if the projects were managed in a stand-alone fashion.
This world-class PgMP® training course will help Program Managers translate the International Standard for Program Management into real-world technologies and real-world applications. Over the course Program Managers will review the entire Program Management process from beginning to end, and improve their skills in six major areas of focus—including Governance, Prioritization, Escalation, Resource Management, Benefits Realization, and Stakeholder Management. Trainees will also learn from practicing Program Managers, share real-world issues with the group, develop action plans, and learn Program Management best practices.
PgMP® training course provides the information that you need to prepare for PMI’s credential, the Program Management Professional (PgMP)®. At the same time, it gives you the knowledge, in an organized and experiential framework that you need to improve your program management competency and your ability to make a contribution to program success.
Project managers, project management office personnel, managers and executives who want to learn about this approach, and program managers who want verify that they are employing the best practices of program management.
- 20 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Material and Discussion Language will be in English.
Exam & Certification
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 6,000 hours of project management experience
- 10,500 hours of program management experience
- Four-year degree
- 6,000 hours of project management experience
- 6,000 hours of program management experience
- Member: US$800.00
- Non-member: US$1,000.00
- Strategic Program Management – 15%
- Program Life Cycle – 44%
- Initiating – 6%
- Planing – 11%
- Executing – 14%
- Controlling – 1o%
- Closing – 3%
- Benefits Management – 11%
- Stakeholder Management – 16%
- Governance – 14%
The PgMP® examination consists of 170 multiple-choice questions. Of the 170 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score but are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are randomly placed throughout the examination.
- No. of Scored Questions (150)
- No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions (20)
- Total Examination Questions (170)
- Allotted Examination Time (4 Hours)
- Exam will be from PearsonVUE
Identifying opportunities and benefits that achieve the organization’s strategic objectives through program implementation.
Activities related to:
- Initiating. Defining the program and constituent projects, and obtaining agreement from stakeholders
- Planning. Defining program scope and developing the program, including all constituent projects, and all activities that occur within the program
- Executing. Performing work necessary to achieve the program’s objectives and deliver the program’s benefits
- Controlling. Monitoring progress, updating program plans as required, managing change and risk
- Closing. Finalizing all program activities, including all constituent projects, executing transition plan, archiving, obtaining approvals, and reporting
Defining, creating, maximizing, and sustaining the benefits provided by programs.
Capturing stakeholder needs and expectations, gaining and maintaining stakeholder support, and mitigating/channeling opposition.
Establishing processes and procedures for maintaining proactive program management oversight and decision-making support for applicable policies and practices throughout the entire program life cycle.
No, the course fee includes the training fee only.
Yes, it's PMI certified.
You can book the PgMP exam on the PearsonVUE website and select the appropriate date and location from the available centers.
Yes, if you have a group of six or more trainees, you can register as a group and choose the right time and place for you.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience