PHRi Training Course
The Professional in HR – International (PHRi training course) is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate professional-level core human resource knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
- Human resource experts.
- The person who wants to know the human resources functions.
- Experienced managers and beginners.
- Working in human resources who are interested in professional development and progress in their careers.
- Mid-level managers want to upgrade.
- Instructor-led, 3-Days intensive PHRi® training program
- Material and discussion language will be in English
- a minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or global equivalent,
- a minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- a minimum of 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
PHRi Training Course Outline
- Human Resources in Organization
- Human Resource Technologies
- Human Resource Measures
- Job Analysis and Design
Recruitment & Selection
- HR Planning and Staffing
- Workforce Recruitment
- Workforce Selection
- Retention and Separation
Employee Relations and Communications
- Employee Relations
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Employee Communication
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation Management
- Incentive Program
- Payroll and Benefits
Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Training
- Employee Development
Health & Safety
- Risk Management
- Employee Safety and Health
- Workplace Security and Privacy
Training Schedule for PHRi Course
|City||Date||Duration||Time||Language||Original Price||Special Offer Price||Venue||Registration|
|Riyadh||11 Dec 2016 - 13 Dec 2016||3 Days||4:30pm -
|English||SAR 4,500||TBD||Click Here|