The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. The PMI-ACP® certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques. In addition, the PMI-ACP® certification carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques. This g
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques.
The PMI-ACP® certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques.
In addition, the PMI-ACP® certification carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on project practitioners to apply a diversity of methods to their project management.
Executive or Senior-Level Practitioner, Program Managers, Project Managers, Chief Project Officers, Project Management Officers, Executive Managers.
- 10 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Material and Discussion Language will be in English.
Read more at PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Exam & Certification
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP®.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
- Member: US $435.00
- Non-member: US $495.00
The PMI-ACP® exam is comprised of 120 multiple-choice questions. Of the 120 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future questions. All questions are randomly placed throughout the exam.
- No. of Scored Questions (100)
- No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions (20)
- Total Examination Questions (120)
- Allotted Examination Time (3 Hours)
- Exam will be from PearsonVUE
PMI-ACP® exam is now available as an online proctored exam via PearsonVUE. The exam offers convenience to you to be taken at your home, office or anywhere. However, there are guidelines that you must follow and ensure before taking the exam.
Since the exam is online proctored, it is to be taken via a personal or work computer. PearsonVUE places technical and exam protocol related requirements that must be met to qualify for the online proctored exams through the PearsonVUE Browser Lock (PVBL) online proctored exams. They are as follows:
- Technical Requirements:
- Running a system test and exam requirements software. This is to ensure your system can emulate the exam experience smoothly.
- Allowed operating software are MacOS and Windows, excluding tablets.
- User must have Local Administrative Privileges.
- Microphone and camera.
- Minimum stable internet connection of 1Mbps down/up.
Windows XP and Vista are strictly prohibited for online proctored exams. Windows 10 is recommended. For more information, please review PearsonVUE Browser Lock Advanced Online Proctored Technical Requirements.
The following are known to disrupt PearsonVUE exams:
- Proxy servers
- Network packet inspection / filtering
- Strict network security configurations (i.e., firewall). Depending on your software, an exception may need to be made for.
- Exam Protocols:
- Walled room, with a closed door and without distractions (i.e., phone switched off).
- No one else is permitted in the room with you while you are testing.
- Candidate will be required to take a photo and present his/her ID verification after PVBL setup. The name on your ID must match the name in your PMI-ACP application.
- Once exam begins, you must remain in the room and within the proctor’s view. Failure to comply may result in the cancellation of the exam.
- Ensure the room is setup and well-lit prior to starting your exam.
All communications with proctors are done in English.
Scheduling the Exam:
- Introduction to PMI-ACP®
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
No, course’s fees include only training services
Yes, it is accredited from Project Management Institute (PMI)
Yes. The training course is one of the prerequisites to book the exam.
Yes, if you have a group of six trainees or more you can register as a group and choose the time and place that suits you.
You can book your PMI-ACP Exam through Prometric
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience