Training Schedule for PMI-ACP® Course
|Riyadh||07 Apr 2019 - 11 Apr 2019||5 Days||5:00pm -
|Riyadh||07 Jul 2019 - 11 Jul 2019||5 Days||5:00pm -
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Training Course
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques.
The PMI-ACP® certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques.
In addition, the PMI-ACP® certification carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on project practitioners to apply a diversity of methods to their project management.
Executive or Senior-Level Practitioner, Program Managers, Project Managers, Chief Project Officers, Project Management Officers, Executive Managers.
- Instructor-led, 5-Days intensive PMI-ACP® training program
- Material and discussion language will be in English
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP®.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
- Member: US $435.00
- Non-member: US $495.00
The PMI-ACP® exam is comprised of 120 multiple-choice questions. Of the 120 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future questions. All questions are randomly placed throughout the exam.
- No. of Scored Questions (100)
- No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions (20)
- Total Examination Questions (120)
- Allotted Examination Time (3 Hours)
- Exam will be from Prometric
PMI-ACP® Training Course Outline
- Introduction to PMI-ACP®
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
Read more at PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
PMI-ACP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.