The number of business analysis jobs is predicted to increase 19 percent by 2022. This research indicates a growing need for professionals skilled in effective requirements management. The PMI-PBA® credential spotlights your ability to effectively work with stakeholders to define their business requirements, shape the output of projects and drive successful business outcomes.
Through PMI-PBA® training course you will learn essential PMI Guide to Business Analysis (2014 Edition) terminologies, tools and techniques.
Benefits of this Training Program
- Increase your odds of passing the PMI® Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) the first time.
- Advance your career opportunities and career path options in the business analysis profession.
- Shorten study time by streamlining the recommended exam resources.
- Run through simulated practice exams for the domains, tasks, knowledge, and skills.
- Learn the essential are as necessary to pass the exam.
- Master the 5 domains and 28 tasks that constitute the exam.
- Conquer the 40 knowledge and skills.
- Grasp the tasks for eliciting, analyzing, documenting, validating, and verifying requirements.
- Become proficient with business analysis terminology.
- Create a personalized test-taking strategy based on your strengths and opportunities.
Business Customers, Users or Partners, Business Analysts, Business Systems Analysts, Project Managers or Team Leaders, Systems Architects or Designers, IT Managers/Directors, Systems or Application Developers, QA Professionals, Systems Testers, Systems Analysts, Anyone wanting to enhance their business analysis skills.
- Instructor-led, 5-Days intensive PMI-PBA® training program
- Material and discussion language will be in English