The PMI-SP® certification acknowledges the individual’s unique expertise on the project team while demonstrating the recognition and value the role provides to the project management profession. In this role, an individual has more competence in the specialized area of developing and maintaining the project schedule than a general practitioner and yet, also maintains a basic level of competence in all areas of project management.
To enable professionals to develop skills in the specialized area of developing and maintaining the project schedule. PMI-SP® training course will prepare individuals for the PMI-SP® global credential that acknowledges individuals who strengthen and support project management by offering knowledge specific to project scheduling based on PMBok® (5th Edition).
Program Managers, Project Managers, Chief Project Officers, Project Management Officers, Executive Managers, Project Planners, Project Coordinators, Project Schedulers and others who are directly or indirectly involved in Schedule and/or Project Management.
- 10 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Material and Discussion Language will be in English.
For more informations: https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/scheduling-sp
Exam & Certification
- Secondary degree
- 5,000 hours project scheduling experience
- 40 hours project scheduling education
- Four-year degree
- 3,500 hours project scheduling experience
- 30 hours project scheduling education
- Schedule Strategy – 14%
- Schedule Planning and Development – 31%
- Schedule Monitoring and Controlling – 35%
- Schedule Closeout – 6%
- Stakeholder Communications Management – 14%
The PMI-SP® credential examination is comprised of 170 multiple-choice questions. Of the 170 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are placed throughout the examination randomly.
- No. of Scored Questions (150)
- No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions (20)
- Total Examination Questions (170)
- Allotted Examination Time (3.5 Hours)
- Exam will be from PearsonVUE
Yes, PMI (Project Management Institute)
There are no prerequisites for attending the course itself, but there are certain conditions for the exam (mentioned in the exams and certificates section).
You can book the PMI-SP exam on the PearsonVUE website and select the appropriate date and location from the available centers.
No, we do not present the book. You can buy it from PMI or any other website.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience