Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® Training Course
PMI-SP® Training Course Objective
To enable professionals to develop skills in the specialized area of developing and maintaining the project schedule. PMI-SP® training course will prepare individuals for the PMI-SP® global credential that acknowledges individuals who strengthen and support project management by offering knowledge specific to project scheduling based on PMBok® (5th Edition).
Program Managers, Project Managers, Chief Project Officers, Project Management Officers, Executive Managers, Project Planners, Project Coordinators, Project Schedulers and others who are directly or indirectly involved in Schedule and/or Project Management.
- Instructor-led, 4-Days intensive PMI-SP® training program
- Material and discussion language will be in English
- Secondary degree
- 5,000 hours project scheduling experience
- 40 hours project scheduling education
- Four-year degree
- 3,500 hours project scheduling experience
- 30 hours project scheduling education
- Member: US$520.00
- Non-member: US$670.00
The PMI-SP® credential examination is comprised of 170 multiple-choice questions. Of the 170 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are placed throughout the examination randomly.
- No. of Scored Questions (150)
- No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions (20)
- Total Examination Questions (170)
- Allotted Examination Time (3.5 Hours)
- Exam will be from Prometric
PMI-SP® Training Course Outline
- Introduction to Project Scheduling
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
PMI-SP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.