PMP® Exam Simulators and Review Questions
To pass the PMP exam you need to practice a lot of PMP exam sample questions and mock tests. This question bank gives you an understanding of core concepts and gives you an idea of the test environment. This typical PMP Question Bank will contain four sets of 200 PMP sample exam questions with exam duration of 4 hours for each exam. Try the first set of questions. If you are scoring above 60% and able to complete the test within 4 hours, you are ready for the exam and you can start the second set. However, if you don’t score above 60% or are not able to complete the test within four hours, you need to work harder to raise your mark. You can repeat the procedure with the third set again when you think you are ready.
90 SARRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 1,200+ Practice Questions
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Experts designed content
- Templates for on-job use
PMP Question Bank helps to:
- Identify Gaps - This exam.
- Glimpse of Exam - You question bank will find your weak spots and help you fill them.
- Boost Confidence - With all knowledge gap filled, you will be more confident in the will know what kind of question you will see in the real exam.
- Clarify Concepts - Solving these questions will help you understand the concepts easily.
- Test Your Readiness - Attempting these questions will let you know if you are ready for the exam.
- Those who want to practice with PMP Exam sample questions before the final exam.
- Exam Simulators – 4
- Total 800 Questions – 200 Questions per Exam Simulator
- Time allotted for each Exam Simulation – 240 Minutes
- Each question in this self assessment test has one best answer.
- 916 Questions (Including 23 Topics)
- PMP Exam Outline.
- PMP Handbook.
- Resources and Tips to prepare for the exam.
- Exam Reference List.
PMP® exam is now available as an online proctored exam via PearsonVUE. The exam offers convenience to you to be taken at your home, office or anywhere. However, there are guidelines that you must follow and ensure before taking the exam.
Since the exam is online proctored, it is to be taken via a personal or work computer. PearsonVUE places technical and exam protocol related requirements that must be met to qualify for the online proctored exams through the PearsonVUE Browser Lock (PVBL) online proctored exams. They are as follows:
- Running a system test and exam requirements software. This is to ensure your system can emulate the exam experience smoothly.
- Allowed operating software are MacOS and Windows, excluding tablets.
- User must have Local Administrative Privileges.
- Microphone and camera.
- Minimum stable internet connection of 1Mbps down/up.
Windows XP and Vista are strictly prohibited for online proctored exams. Windows 10 is recommended. For more information, please review PearsonVUE Browser Lock Advanced Online Proctored Technical Requirements. The following are known to disrupt PearsonVUE exams:
- Proxy servers
- Network packet inspection / filtering
- Strict network security configurations (i.e., firewall). Depending on your software, an exception may need to be made for.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education. ‘If you are an active CAPM certification holder, you do NOT need to document the 35 contact hours. Your project management education requirement is waived.
- Four-year degree
- 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
- The PMP® examination is comprised of 200 multiple-choice questions. Of the 200 questions, 25 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are randomly placed throughout the examination.
- No. of Scored Questions (175)
- No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions (25)
- Total Examination Questions (200)
- Allotted Examination Time (4 Hours)
Exam will be from PearsonVUE
- Walled room, with a closed door and without distractions (i.e., phone switched off).
- No one else is permitted in the room with you while you are testing.
- Candidate will be required to take a photo and present his/her ID verification after PVBL setup. The name on your ID must match the name in your PMP application.
- Once exam begins, you must remain in the room and within the proctor’s view. Failure to comply may result in the cancellation of the exam.
- Ensure the room is setup and well-lit prior to starting your exam.
- All communications with proctors are done in English.
Scheduling the Exam:
- Visit pmi.org, and login to MyPmi and select “schedule your exam”.
- Review and accept the online proctor policies.
- Select your time and date.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience