PRINCE2 Agile Training Course
3 Days Instructor Led Course | 35 PDUs
PRINCE2 Agile™ is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®.
PRINCE2 Agile training course is an extension module tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2. It provides further guidance on how to apply agile methods to the world’s most recognized project management method.
A successful Practitioner candidate should be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Your individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided for the use of PRINCE2 Agile in your work environment will all be factors that impact what you can achieve.
This certification is aimed at Project Managers who hold a current PRINCE2 Practitioner certification. It is also relevant to other key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery. An understanding of the agile concepts within PRINCE2 Agile training course will also be beneficial to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with programme and project support functions.
- Instructor-led, 3-days intensive PRINCE2 Agile training program.
- There are two routes towards obtaining the PRINCE2 Agile certifications – you can sit the exams at the end of a training course Accredited Training Organization or Accredited Trainer, or you can self-study and then book your exam via one of PRINCE2 Agile Examination Institutes without taking a course.
- Material and discussion language will be in English.
- Objective testing.
- 50 questions each worth one mark.
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions – 60% pass mark.
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time.
PRINCE2 Agile Training Course Outline
- The basics of Agile Project Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for an Agile project
- The factors that lead to success
- How to manage an Agile project
- Agile lifecycles
- Processes and Products
- Communication in an Agile project
- Iterative development
- Prioritization and Timeboxing
- Maintaining control in an Agile project
- Managing risk
- Requirements and Estimating
- Agile Planning
- Building in Quality