PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Training Course
Prince2 Training Course Objective
Opens up opportunities
Recognized and sought by renowned companies all over the world, a PRINCE2 credential can broaden your career prospects in project management and help you move into senior roles.
Project your skills as a global professional
For recruiters, PRINCE2 training course and certification showcases your commitment to your chosen field of project management, as well as your capabilities and education to manage projects successfully.
Builds knowledge and skills
You can learn in PRINCE2 training course about managing projects and how to work in a project environment by implementing a globally recognized method.
Widely applicable knowledge
By providing only a structured framework, the PRINCE2 methodology can be customized and scaled to suit the requirements of a project in any industry or part of the world.
PRINCE2 training course is designed for Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Program Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
- Instructor-led, 5-days intensive PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner training program.
- First 3 days, you will prepare for and take the PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
- Last 2 days, you will prepare for and take the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
- Material and discussion language will be in English.
PRINCE2 Foundation – Exam Format
- Multiple choice questions
- 75 questions
- Five questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 marks available) – 50%
- 60 minutes duration
PRINCE2 Practitioner – Exam Format
- Objective testing
- 8 questions – 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours duration
In order to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
PRINCE2 Training Course Outline
- PRINCE2 – Introduction
- PRINCE2 Principles
- PRINCE2 Themes
– Business Case
- PRINCE2 Processes
– Starting up a project
– Directing a project
– Initiating a project
– Controlling a stage
– Managing product delivery
– Managing stage boundaries
– Closing a project
- PRINCE2 – Tailoring PRINCE2 to Project Environment
Training Schedule for PRINCE2 Course
|City||Date||Duration||Time||Language||Original Price||Special Offer Price||Venue||Registration|
|Riyadh||01 Dec 2016 - 10 Dec 2016||5 Days||(Foundation Thu 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Fri 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM Sat 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM) -
(Practitioner Fri 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM Sat 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
|English||SAR 6,500||Exam is included and free||TBD||Click Here|