Opens up opportunities
Recognized and sought by renowned companies all over the world, a PRINCE2® credential can broaden your career prospects in project management and help you move into senior roles.
Project your skills as a global professional
For recruiters, PRINCE2® training course and certification showcases your commitment to your chosen field of project management, as well as your capabilities and education to manage projects successfully.
Builds knowledge and skills
You can learn in PRINCE2® training course about managing projects and how to work in a project environment by implementing a globally recognized method.
Widely applicable knowledge
By providing only a structured framework, the PRINCE2® methodology can be customized and scaled to suit the requirements of a project in any industry or part of the world.
PRINCE2® training course is designed for Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Program Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
- Instructor-led, 5-days intensive PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner training program.
- First 4 days, you will prepare for and take the PRINCE2® Foundation exam.
- 5th day, you will prepare the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam.
- Note: Practitioner exam dates are open and valid until end of the year.
- Material and discussion language will be in English.