Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) is a PMI accredited preparation course targeted for project and program managers who are willing to develop their knowledge and to become internationally certified as professionals in project risk management. This course will enhance managers’ ability of risk treatment in their daily projects and programs. It will also prepare them for the (PMI-RMP®) international exam.
2300 SARRegister Now
This course includes:
- Interactive Training Method
- 1,200+ Practice Questions
- Certified Trainer
- Convenient Delivery Option
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Content Designed by Industry Experts
- Templates for on-job use
Want a training for a group?
Choose your convenient course from plenty of courses in different fields.
To enable professionals in identifying, assessing and successfully treating risks in all types of projects and capacities including day-to-day work, and to empower them to become internationally recognized and certified as Project Risk Management Professionals based on PMBOk® (5th Edition).
Program Managers, Project Managers, Chief Project Officers, Project Management Officers, Executive Managers, Project Planners, Project Coordinators, Risk officers and others who are directly or indirectly involved in Risk and/or Project Management.
- 7 Days – Online Training
- Exam Simulation
- Group Activity (Break-out Session) after each lesson.
- Access to additional References – Glossary/ Recommended Reading/ Syllabus.
- Material and Discussion Language will be in English.
For more informations: http://www.pmi.org/Certification/PMI-Risk-Management-Professional-PMI-RMP.aspx
Exam & Certification
PMI-RMP® exam is now available as an online proctored exam via PearsonVUE. The exam offers convenience to you to be taken at your home, office or anywhere. However, there are guidelines that you must follow and ensure before taking the exam.
Since the exam is online proctored, it is to be taken via a personal or work computer. PearsonVUE places technical and exam protocol related requirements that must be met to qualify for the online proctored exams through the PearsonVUE Browser Lock (PVBL) online proctored exams. They are as follows:
- Technical Requirements:
- Running a system test and exam requirements software. This is to ensure your system can emulate the exam experience smoothly.
- Allowed operating software are MacOS and Windows, excluding tablets.
- User must have Local Administrative Privileges.
- Microphone and camera.
- Minimum stable internet connection of 1Mbps down/up.
Windows XP and Vista are strictly prohibited for online proctored exams. Windows 10 is recommended. For more information, please review PearsonVUE Browser Lock Advanced Online Proctored Technical Requirements.
The following are known to disrupt PearsonVUE exams:
- Proxy servers
- Network packet inspection / filtering
- Strict network security configurations (i.e., firewall). Depending on your software, an exception may need to be made for.
- Exam Protocols:
- Walled room, with a closed door and without distractions (i.e., phone switched off).
- No one else is permitted in the room with you while you are testing.
- Candidate will be required to take a photo and present his/her ID verification after PVBL setup. The name on your ID must match the name in your PMI-RMP application.
- Once exam begins, you must remain in the room and within the proctor’s view. Failure to comply may result in the cancellation of the exam.
- Ensure the room is setup and well-lit prior to starting your exam.
All communications with proctors are done in English.
Scheduling the Exam:
- Visit pmi.org, and login to MyPmi and select “schedule your exam”.
- Review and accept the online proctor policies.
- Select your time and date.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 4500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education.
- Four-year degree
- 3000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
- Member: US$520.00
- Non-member: US$670.00
The PMI-RMP® credential examination is comprised of 170 multiple-choice questions. Of the 170 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are placed throughout the examination randomly.
- No. of Scored Questions (150)
- No. of Pretest (Unscored) Questions (20)
- Total Examination Questions (170)
- Allotted Examination Time (3.5 Hours)
- Exam will be from PearsonVUE
- Risk planning and strategy
- Stakeholder interaction
- Facilitate the risk process
- Monitor risks
- Special risk analysis processes
- The goal of risk management planning processes
- Tools and methods used in risk management planning processes
- The desired results of risk management planning processes
- Risk management planning processes and the importance of risk management at the enterprise level
- The goal of risk identification processes
- Tools and methods used in risk identification processes
- Desired results from risk identification processes
- The aim of the processes to conduct qualitative risk analysis
- Tools and methods used in the processes of conducting qualitative risk analysis
- Important factors in the processes of conducting qualitative risk analysis
- The desired results from the processes of conducting a qualitative risk analysis
- The objective of the risk management plan operations
- Responsibilities of implementing risk plans
- The tools and methods used in the risk management plan operations
- The desired results of the risk management plan operations
- The objective of risk monitoring and control processes
- Sharing information in risk management
- Risk audit
- Tools and methods used in risk monitoring and control processes
- The desired results from risk monitoring and control processes
No, course’s fees include only training services
Yes, it’s PMI certified
You can visit Pearsonvue website to book your PMI-RMP exam and choose your preferred date and timing.
Yes, if you have a group of six trainees or more you can register as a group and choose the time and place that suits you.
Save your priceless time and efforts
Bakkah offers all what you need in one place
Flexibility in Learning
Flexibility what distinguishes us! Choose your option to learn whenever and wherever you are
Our partners of success are all globally identified as masters in their fields
Our payment policy ensures money refund within a specific duration if requested
10+ years of experience
Our experience in building capabilities gave us deep knowledge in delivering great learner experience