SPHRi Training Course
The Senior Professional in Human Resources – International™ (SPHRi™ training course) is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate professional-level core HR knowledge and skills. This credential demonstrates a mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy, policy development and service delivery. Independent of geographic region, this credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, this credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve. This certification is only available to candidates who practice outside the United States.
- Human resource experts.
- The person who wants to know the human resource manager functions.
- Experienced managers.
- Working in human resources who are interested in professional development and progress in their careers.
- Mid-level managers want to upgrade.
- Instructor-led, 3-Days intensive SPHRi® training program
- Material and discussion language will be in English
- a minimum of 4 year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or global equivalent,
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- a minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
SPHRi Training Course Outline
HR as a Business Leader
- Business Management
- Strategic Management
- Internal Analysis
- External Analysis
- Strategic Human Resources
People Development and Talent Management
- Organizational Development
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management
HR Service Delivery
- HR Planning and Staffing
- Recruitment and Selection
- Retention and Separation
- Compensation and Benefits
- Measurement Methods
- Balanced Scorecard
- HR Measures
- Performance Measures
Training Schedule for SPHRi Course
|City||Date||Duration||Time||Language||Original Price||Special Offer Price||Venue||Registration|
|Riyadh||18 Dec 2016 - 20 Dec 2016||3 Days||4:30pm -
|English||SAR 5,000||TBD||Click Here|