SPHRi™ Training Course
The Senior Professional in Human Resources – International™ (SPHRi™ training course) is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate professional-level core HR knowledge and skills. This credential demonstrates a mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy, policy development and service delivery. Independent of geographic region, this credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, this credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve. This certification is only available to candidates who practice outside the United States.
- Human resource experts.
- The person who wants to know the human resource manager functions.
- Experienced managers.
- Working in human resources who are interested in professional development and progress in their careers.
- Mid-level managers want to upgrade.
- Instructor-led, 5-Days intensive SPHRi™ training program
- Material and discussion language will be in English
- a minimum of 4 year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or global equivalent,
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- a minimum of 7 years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
Exam will be from Pearson VUE
SPHRi™ Training Course Outline
HR as a Business Leader
- Business Management
- Strategic Management
- Internal Analysis
- External Analysis
- Strategic Human Resources
People Development and Talent Management
- Organizational Development
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management
HR Service Delivery
- HR Planning and Staffing
- Recruitment and Selection
- Retention and Separation
- Compensation and Benefits
- Measurement Methods
- Balanced Scorecard
- HR Measures
- Performance Measures
The HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) does not endorse any particular preparation program or offering. We encourage prospective certification holders to use a variety of resources that reflect their learning styles and needs. Purchasing a certification product is NOT required and HRCI does not guarantee that an individual will pass based on the purchase of a certification preparation product.
The red-and-purple HR design, HR CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE, GPHR, PHRi, aPHRi and SPHRi are trademarks of registered trademarks of Human Resource Certification Institute, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Used Under License.
Training Schedule for SPHRi™ Course
|City||Date||Duration||Time||Language||Price in SAR Including VAT||Special Offer Price||Venue||Registration|
|Riyadh||08 Oct 2018 - 12 Oct 2018||5 Days||4:30pm -