Marketing Specialist (Tamheer Program)
Position code: BS017
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Who are we?
We are young and agile national consulting and education company with a team of employees who are dedicated to helping us to grow even faster. We value having people who are committed to our core values; helping our clients to build capabilities that stand out from the competition. We have been in the business for 10 years. We care about our societies and we do our part to help them through our own social responsibility program. We value having great people in our team and we do our part to make sure to give the recognition deserved for every contribution.
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like:
- Gathering, analyzing and bench marking market and competitor’s data.
- Developing and maintaining Bakkah brand.
- Support in all digital marketing activities.
- Applying Digital Marketing Strategies.
- Using Digital Marketing tools to monitor Marketing activities.
- Reviewing, Analyzing and Improving SEO/SEM campaigns & website optimization activities.
- Reviewing, Analyzing and Improving Social Media Platforms.
- Reviewing, Analyzing and Improving Email Marketing activities and tools.
- Monitoring KPI’s & metrics to track success.
What is required from your side?
- Bilingual with excellent level of formal English and Arabic.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Package.
- Bachelor’s degree, Marketing degree or any equivalent degree
Tamheer Program requirements:
- Should be a Saudi national.
- Should have a bachelor or higher degree.
- GOSI and MCS records indicate that the applicant has not registered for any job during the past six months
- Should not be currently employed.
- Should not have previously participated in Tamheer.